Stores

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Re-do: NEVER go on Vacation without your Coupons!

So, not sure what happened, but apparently I didn't save or something because yesterday I sent you all a blank post. Sorry!!! Here's what we meant to say...
 
 
Last week I was enjoying my holidays with my family in California. I didn’t think that I would be doing any couponing on my vacation… but I made sure that I had them “just in case” and boy was I glad….

On December 30th I went shopping with Mother Martha. Not your normal shopping…we had a mission. We were going to get Elin a pair of snow boots and Julissa a snow jacket. And we happened to come across the Target Christmas Sale. You know the one where all the Christmas stuff is now 75% off? Anyways, we decided to stroll around the aisles and see what they had… and I came across boxes and boxes of Snow Day Quaker Granola Bars. And they were on clearance for $0.57 a box! That is about $0.05 a bar! And I thought this was a great deal, until I remembered that I had coupons for Quaker Granola Bars. I sent Jerad to the car and he came back with 4 coupons for $1.00 off two boxes each! So… I quickly stacked my cart with 8 boxes of granola bars and walked out of the store spending only $0.56!!

That is $0.56 for 80 Granola bars or less than 1 penny per bar.

Because everyone in my family loves Quacker Granola Bars we buy them often and I would have to say that this has been my best find yet! I even had to do a happy dance in the store! I think Mother Martha might have been a little embarrassed at that moment! LOL

-- True story by our very own Susie!

If you have a fantastic deal, please share with us, we love celebrating your good deals as much as our own!

No comments:

Post a Comment